Installing your SSL Certificate / Web Server Certificate
/ Secure Server Certificate from RapidSSL.com
Firstly when your issuance email arrives you will find
your webserver certificate within the email body.
1. Create a new file consisting of your private key and
your certificate file (the webserver certificate contained within the
email) as below:
-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
2. Then save the file as /etc/mail/certs/cert.pem.
3. When you are setting up the SSL support you will need
to access the configuration file which will probably be available at
4. Open the qpopper.config and locate the following
directives (they may be commented out by #). It may be necessary to add
the above directives if they are not present.
set tls-support = stls
set tls-server-cert-file = /etc/mail/certs/cert.pem
If you are using OpenSSL you may need to specify the
private key as a seperate file. If this is the case, add the following
set tls-private-key-file =
5. Restart your web / mail service for the installation
to be completed. In some instances, it may be necessary to physically
restart the actual machine.
Copyright (C) Capecod.Co.,Ltd.
All Rights Reserved.