インストール CPPop (cPanel Mail Server) and other
Stunnel based Mail Servers
CPPop (cPanel Mail Server) and other Stunnel based Mail
Installing your SSL Certificate / Web Server Certificate
/ Secure Server Certificate from RapidSSL.com
Firstly when your issuance email arrives you will find
your webserver certificate within the email body.
1. Create a new file consisting of your private key and
your certificate file (the webserver certificate contained within the
email) as below:
-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
2. Then save the file as yourcert.pem in the
3. When you are setting up the SSL support you will need
to access the stunnel configuration file which will probably be
available at etc/stunnel/default/stunnel.conf .
4. Open the stunnel.conf and locate the following
directives (they may be commented out by #). It may be necessary to add
the above directives if they are not present.
7. Restart your web / mail service for the installation
to be completed. In some instances, it may be necessary to physically
restart the actual machine.
Copyright (C) Capecod.Co.,Ltd.
All Rights Reserved.