CSRの作成 Microsoft Internet Information Server 7
Microsoft Internet Information Server 7
To generate a CSR for Microsoft IIS 7.0,
perform the following steps:
1. Choose Start > Administrative
Tools > Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
2. In the IIS Manager, choose your server name
3. In the Features pane (the middle pane), double-click the Server
Certificates option (Figure A) located under the Security heading.
4. You will notice two default certificates already installed on this
server. To begin the process of requesting a new certificate, from the
Actions pane, choose the Create Certificate Request option.
5. The first screen of the wizard asks for details regarding the new
site. The common name should match the fully-qualified domain name for
the site. Otherwise, provide information about your site, making sure
to spell out the name of your state and locality.
6. Click Next to continue.
7. The next screen of the wizard asks you to choose cryptography
options. The default, Microsoft RSA SChannel Cryptography Provider is
fine. A key length of 1,024 bits is the default option and is fine as
8. Click Next to continue.
9. Finally, provide a filename to which to save the certificate
request. You will need the contents of this file in the next step, so
make sure you know where to find it.
Copyright (C) Capecod.Co.,Ltd.
All Rights Reserved.